Chickpeas Falafel burger
For the patties:
- 2 cans chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic or 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons pink salt
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Making the falafel patties:
- Place the chickpeas, red onion, garlic, parsley, coriander, fennel pink Himalayan salt, and flour in your food processor. Pulse the ingredients until they start to combine. add the olive oil as you pulse the mixture to help it combine.
- Put some oil on your hands and form the falafel mixture
- In a large skillet or pan, heat oil over medium-low heat and fry the patties. Let them fry for about 6 minutes on one side. Once you start to see the patties browning on the sides, turn them over and fry for another 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let the extra oil drain on some paper towels.